Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Information
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Information
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!