Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Indianapolis
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new mattress. Rather, you can just flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Indianapolis
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!