Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress In Store
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress In Store
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress In Store
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<