Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress In My Area
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress In My Area
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for a flexible base set up only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for dual firmness; this alternative is not available for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress In My Area
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<