Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Ild
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Ild
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Ild
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.