Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Ikea Review
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Ikea Review
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable base setup just. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Ikea Review
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<