Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Hurts My Back
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Hurts My Back
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be split for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Hurts My Back
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<