Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Hudson Valley
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Hudson Valley
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible base set up just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Hudson Valley
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.