Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress How To Store
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most customers need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress How To Store
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!