Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress How Long Does It Last
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress How Long Does It Last
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for an adjustable base setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!