Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Houston
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Houston
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!