Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Hong Kong
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Hong Kong
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!