Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Hip And Shoulder Pain
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Hip And Shoulder Pain
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for an adjustable base setup only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!