Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Heavy
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Heavy
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Policy:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option is not offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Heavy
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.