Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Health Concerns
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Health Concerns
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for a flexible base set up just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Health Concerns
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<