Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Hazard
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Hazard
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Hazard
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.