Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Hawthorn
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Hawthorn
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for a flexible base setup only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative is not offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Hawthorn
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<