Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Habitat Furnishings
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Habitat Furnishings
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and sent within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Habitat Furnishings
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.