Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Guy
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Guy
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible base setup only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!