Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Guide
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Guide
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!