Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Good Or Bad
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Good Or Bad
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!