Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Good For Back Pain
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Good For Back Pain
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Good For Back Pain
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.