Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to your family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Getha
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Getha
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.