Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Frame
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Frame
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!