Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Foundations
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Based upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Foundations
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!