Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Forum
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Forum
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!