Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress For Obese
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new bed. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress For Obese
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get an adjustable base setup just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress For Obese
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<