Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress For Less
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress For Less
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent within 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress For Less
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.