Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress For Kids
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress For Kids
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress For Kids
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.