Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Firmness Rating
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new bed. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Firmness Rating
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!