Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Feel
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Feel
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!