Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Facts
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Facts
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for a flexible base setup just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!