Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Factory
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Factory
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for a flexible base set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Factory
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.