Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Factory Reviews
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Factory Reviews
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get a flexible base set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Factory Reviews
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.