Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Factory Review
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Factory Review
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for a flexible base setup just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Factory Review
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.