Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Factory Direct
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Factory Direct
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Factory Direct
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.