Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Extra Firm
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Instead, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Extra Firm
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Extra Firm
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.