Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Escondido
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Escondido
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!