Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Education
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can just reverse this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Education
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Education
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.