Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Edinburgh
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Edinburgh
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Edinburgh
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<