Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Delivery
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Delivery
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!