Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They have a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Dealers Near Me
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Dealers Near Me
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get an adjustable base setup just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Dealers Near Me
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<