Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Dangers
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Dangers
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Dangers
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.