Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Cover
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can just flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Cover
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Cover
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<