Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Company
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Company
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative is not offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Company
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.