Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Comfort
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Comfort
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!