Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Closeout
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new bed. Instead, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Closeout
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Closeout
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<