Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Cleveland
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Cleveland
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!