Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Causing Back Pain
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Causing Back Pain
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Causing Back Pain
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.