Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They have a variety of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Cape Town
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Cape Town
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!